I am a postdoc Fellow of the Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris at the Université Paris Diderot, where my scientific mentor is Frédéric Hélein. I defended my thesis on 27th of September 2019 under the supervision of Tristan Rivière at ETH Zürich.
Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu - Paris Rive Gauche (IMJ-PRG)
Campus des Grands Moulins
Université Paris Diderot - Boite Courrier 7012
8 Place Aurélie Nemours,
75205 PARIS Cedex 13
8. (with Tristan Rivière) Higher Regularity of Weak Limits of Willmore Immersions II
7. (with Tristan Rivière) Higher Regularity of Weak Limits of Willmore Immersions I Submitted.
6. Morse Index Estimates of Min-Max Willmore Surfaces Submitted.
4. (with Tristan Rivière) Computer-assisted proof of the main theorem of 'The Classification of branched Willmore spheres in the $3$-sphere and the $4$-sphere' Submitted.
3. (with Tristan Rivière) The Classification of branched Willmore spheres in the $3$-sphere and the $4$-sphere Submitted.
Communications in Analysis and Geometry, to appear.
1. (with Tristan Rivière) A Viscosity method for the min-max construction of closed geodesics
ESAIM: COCV, Volume 22, Number 4, October-December 2016, Special Issue in honor of Jean-Michel Coron for his 60th birthday, 1282 - 1324.