I'm curently a postdoctoral researcher at the Sorbonne University Paris 6 with François Loeser. In the academic year 2017-2018 I was an FSMP postdoctoral fellow, also at Paris 6. Until 2017 I was a PhD student of Tamas Hausel at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne and the Institue of Science and Technology Austria .
I work in algebraic and arithmetic geometry. My research uses ideas from p-adic and motivic integration to study the interplay between geometric and arithmetic aspects of the cohomolgy of moduli spaces such as moduli of Higgs bundles, vector bundles with connections, character and quiver varieties. I'm particularly interested in applications to problems in mirror symmetry and the Langlands program.
Publications and preprints
- T. Hausel, M. Wong, D. Wyss, Arithmetic and metric aspects of open de Rham spaces, submitted.
- D. Wyss, Motivic and p-adic Localization Phenomena, Thesis.
- M. Groechenig, D. Wyss, P. Ziegler, Mirror symmetry for moduli spaces of Higgs bundles via p-adic integration , submitted.
- D. Wyss, Motivic classes of Nakajima quiver varieties, International Mathematics Research Notices (2016), vol. 2017, no 22, p. 6961–6976.
My CV is available here.
Here is some extra material from talks I gave.
- Video of a talk on the topological mirror symmetry conjecture at the 2018 Intercity Geometry Seminar at the Utrecht university.
- Slides from a talk on arithmetic aspects of open de Rham spaces at a Workshop on Riemann-Hilbert correspondences at the university of Padova.
- Slides from a talk on the topological mirror symmetry conjecture at SWAGP 2017 at SISSA in Trieste.
- Video of a talk on motivic classes of Nakajima quiver varieties at the Workshop on Hall Algebras, Enumerative Invariants and Gauge Theories at the Fields institute in Toronto.
- Poster on motivic classes of Nakajima quiver varieties from the SwissMAP meeting at ETH Zürich.