Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu - Paris Rive Gauche
4 place Jussieu, Boîte Courrier 247
75252 Paris Cedex 05
CV.Here is a CV.
Low-dimensional topology and geometry. In particular, everything concerning fibred knots, concordance, the mapping class group, pseudo-Anosov homeomorphisms, hyperbolic volume and connections to Lehmer's question.
8. Checkerboard graph monodromies (joint with Sebastian Baader and Lukas Lewark), preprint.
7. Teichmüller polynomials of fibered alternating links (joint with Robert Billet), preprint.
6. On the topological 4-genus of torus knots (joint with Sebastian Baader, Peter Feller and Lukas Lewark), accepted for publication in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (2016).
5. Minimal dilatation in Penner's construction, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 145 (2017), no. 9, 3941-3951.
4. Positive braid knots of maximal topological 4-genus, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 161 (2016), no. 3, 559-568.
3. On Coxeter mapping classes and fibered alternating links (joint with Eriko Hironaka), Michigan Math. J. 65 (2016), no. 4, 799-812.
2. Signature and concordance of positive knots (joint with Sebastian Baader and Pierre Dehornoy), accepted for publication in Bull. London Math. Soc. (2017).
1. Signature, positive Hopf plumbing and the Coxeter transformation (with an appendix jointly written with Peter Feller), Osaka J. Math. 53 (2016), no. 1, 251-266.
PhD thesis.On the spectra of mapping classes and the 4-genera of positive knots, written under the supervision of Sebastian Baader at Universität Bern, 2017.