Homepage of Lorenzo Fantini
Algebraic geometry: non-archimedean geometry, singularity theory, tropical geometry and their interactions.
In particular, I am very interested in the connections between the singularities of algebraic varieties and the geometry of valuation spaces (especially from the point of view of Berkovich theory).
Publications and preprints
- "Galois descent of semi-affinoid spaces" (with D. Turchetti)
– preprint, 27 pages (arXiv:1703.03698)
- "Normalized Berkovich spaces and surface singularities"
– to appear in Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, doi:10.1090/tran/7209, 51 pages (arXiv)
- "Faithful realizability of tropical curves" (with M. Cheung, J. Park, and M. Ulirsch)
– International Mathematics Research Notices, 2016(15), 4706–4727, 2016 (arXiv)
- "Normalized non-archimedean links and surface singularities"
– Comptes Rendus Mathematique, 352(9), 719–723, 2014 (Pdf)