My research is funded by the ERC Consolidator Grant 101001474 Motivic Cohomology of Schemes (MoCoS), 1 September 2021 – 31 August 2026.
The current project team consists of
- Tom Bachmann (October 2021)
- Vladimir Sosnilo (March, April 2022)
- Shane Kelly (April 2022)
- Ryomei Iwasa (April 2022)
- A prismatic analysis of A^1-invariant motivic cohomology, M. Morrow, 2021 Fields Medal Symposium for Peter Scholze, video and notes.
- Motivic cohomology in characteristic p, E. Elmanto, Séminaire de théorie des nombres de l'IMJ-PRG, February 2022.
- On the motivic cohomology of singular schemes, E. Elmanto, Cohomology of Varieties, Warsaw, March 2022.
- On the motivic cohomology of schemes, E. Elmanto, Columbia number theory seminar, March 2022, video.
- E. Elmanto, Kolloquium Geometrie und Arithmetik, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, April 2022.
- Twisted K-theory in motivic homotopy theory, E. Elmanto, D. Nardin and M. Yakerson.
- K-theory of perfectoid rings, B. Antieau, A. Mathew, M Morrow.
- IHES summer school Recent advances in algebraic K-theory, 10 – 21 July 2023.