Research Interests: C0 symplectic geometry, symplectic dynamics, area-preserving homeomorphisms.
My papers are also available at Mathscinet and at Zentralblatt. Here, you can find my CV.
- Barcodes and area-preserving homeomorphisms (with Frédéric Le Roux and Claude Viterbo). ArXiv:1810.03139 pdf
- The action spectrum and C0 symplectic topology (with Lev Buhovsky and Vincent Humilière). ArXiv:1808.09790 pdf
- A C0 counter example to the Arnold conjecture (with Lev Buhovsky and Vincent Humilière). Inventiones Mathematicae , 213(2):759–809, 2018 pdf
- Towards a dynamical interpretation of spectral invariants on surfaces (with Vincent Humilière and Frédéric Le Roux). Geometry & Topology 20-4 (2016), 2253-2334. pdf
- Reduction of symplectic homeomorphisms (with Vincent Humilière and Rémi Leclercq). Annales de l'ENS 49 (2016), no. 3, 633-668. pdf
- Spectral killers and Poisson bracket invariants. J. Mod. Dyn. 9 (2015), 51–66. pdf
- Coisotropic rigidity and C0-symplectic topology (with Vincent Humilière and Rémi Leclercq). Duke Mathematical Journal 164 (2015), n°4, 767-799. pdf
- New Energy-Capacity-like inequalities and uniqueness of continuous Hamiltonians (with Vincent Humilière and Rémi Leclercq). Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici 90 (2015), 1-21. pdf
- Unboundedness of the Lagrangian Hofer distance in the Euclidean ball. Electron. Res. Announc. Math. Sci. 21 (2014), 1–7. pdf
- The displaced disks problem via symplectic topology. C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 351 (2013), no. 21-22, 841–843. pdf
- C0-limits of Hamiltonian paths and the Oh-Schwarz spectral invariants. Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2013, no. 21, 4920–4960. pdf
- A note on C0 rigidity of Hamiltonian isotopies. J. Symplectic Geom. 11 (2013), no. 3, 489–496. pdf
- Uniqueness of generating Hamiltonians for topological Hamiltonian flows. J. Symplectic Geom. 11 (2013), no. 1, 37–52. pdf
- Descent and C0-rigidity of spectral invariants on monotone symplectic manifolds. J. Topol. Anal. 4 (2012), no. 4, 481–498. pdf
- L2-singular dichotomy for orbital measures of classical simple Lie algebras. Math. Z. 262 (2009), no. 1, 91–124. pdf
- PhD, Yusuke Kawamoto, ENS-Paris (co-supervision with Claude Viterbo).
- Master's (M2), Yusuke Kawamoto, ``Symplectic topology and persistence modules," ENS-Paris, 2018.
- Master's (M1), Ella Blair,`` Foliations on 3--manifolds: The Thurston--Wood thoerem," Sorbonne Universit\'e, 2018.