Welcome to Xiaofa Chen's Homepage!
- Representation theory of finite-dimensional algebras
- Differential graded (=dg) categories and dg enhancements
- Extriangulated categories, Quillen exact categories, Triangulated categories and derived categories
- Cluster algebras, especially their categorifications
- Homotopy theory and $\infty$-categories
- $\tau-$tilting theory
Seminars and Working groups
Based on Paris Time
- Reading seminar on perverse sheaves, every Tuesday 4pm-6pm, in person in room 1013, Sophie Germain, 26/10/2021- 10/05/2022.
- Discussion group on "Introduction to Derived Geometry", every Tuesday 2pm via Zoom, 20/04/2021- 06/04/2022.
- Séminaire d'Algèbre, every Monday 2pm, in hybrid form.
- Working group on clusters, quivers and geometry, every Friday from 2pm, currently reading the paper 'Fans and polytopes in tilting theory' by Toshitaka Aoki, Akihiro Higashitani, Osamu Iyama, Ryoichi Kase and Yuya Mizuno, via Zoom.
- Learning seminar on higher category theory and applications in algebra and geometry, organised by Bernhard Keller and Gustavo Jasso, 13/04/2022-.
- Learning seminar on Quantum Affine Algebras, with two introductory talks by Ryo Fujita, every Tuesday 4pm-6pm, in person in the Room 1013, Sophie Germain, 17/05/2022-.
- Learning seminar on Bridgeland stability conditions, in Chinese, every Wednesday from 8:30am, via Tencent Meeting, 27/04/2022-.