in Arithmetic Geometry and Diophantine Geometry
de Mathématiques de Jussieu-Paris Rive Gauche will offer 2
post-doctoral positions in the field of Arithmetic Geometry and Diophantine Geometry funded by the ERC-Starting Grant 945714: Unlikely Intersection and Uniform Bounds for Points (PI: Ziyang Gao).
- The appointment starts from September 1, 2021.
- The original appointment is for 2 years, with the possibility to be extended for a third year.
- No teaching requirements.
- A grant of 3000 euros per year for research
related travel expenses will be provided. It can also be used for the invitation of collaborators.
Applications must be submitted through Mathjobs.
- CV + list of publications.
- research statement/project including description of past work (max 5 pages).
- three reference letters.
The review of applications will begin on Dec. 21, 2020
. Late applications will be considered.
For further information, please contact Ziyang Gao.